Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mini Monday for Betani's Bureau

If you go to the website of fellow etsyblogger Elise of Betani's Bureau you are greeted with a header that explains the person in her own words better that I certainly could. It says " One girl, a thousand interests, unlimited curiosity, and a singular desire to be helpful." Sounds just like the type of person you want to get to know better and you can at Betani's Bureau.com. You can also take a stroll through her shop and see what all those interests lead to.

4 comments:

Elise said...

Thanks so much for the lovely writeup!

*Glee*

JewelryWorksbyKim said...

Great post! I love her bags. The colors are great!

zime said...

Great blog. I'm new on Etsy and I think to join your team ;)

Kathy said...

Beautiful blog...I love her bags too.