Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October 27, 2008 etsyBlogger Mini Monday


This is your etsyBloggers Honorary Week!

This talented Artisan is a part-time SAHM with a young daughter. She was born and raised in western Maryland and educated in northern Indiana, I now live with my husband and lovely little girl in Buckinghamshire, England.

What influences her jewelry?
Fantastical stories in particular. My shelves are crammed with lush, illustrated faerie tales and sweeping epic trilogies like Phillip Pullman's His Dark Materials , Lord of the Rings , and Garth Nix's The Old Kingdom . It's the love of stories such as this that drove me to want to adorn myself with them. To make jewelry as potent and sumptuous as the stories that inspire me.

I use real gemstones in all of my work except where otherwise stated. I believe real gems have a significant weight, feel and lustre to them that glass does not. Any piece of jewelry can be fitted with stones other than the ones pictured!

Extraordinary artist, using only quality materials and skilled craftmanship, all items in her shop come with a 1 year warranty covering the body of the piece. (excluding chains)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful.

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

I'm loving the birds!!