Sunday, November 22, 2009

November 23 Blog Carnival is Now Available for Your Viewing Pleasure!

It was my pleasure to host this Blog Carnival and I want to thank everyone who participated! The turnout was great and I'm really enjoying reading through all of the blog posts about your Thanksgiving traditions and Christmas favorites and all of the fun you're having during this hectic and fun-filled holiday season.

Please stop by my blog and check out the carnival here... I'd love to hear from you, so please leave a comment and if you've not yet become a follower of any of these great blogs, be sure to join the fun!

Happy Holidays!

Posted for the EtsyBloggers team by: Mystic Wynd

See EtsyBloggers team membership requirements here: etsybloggers.com

Got a blog? Love Etsy? Check us out!

2 comments:

storybeader said...

thanks, Mystic, it was fun! Think we're all gearing up for the holidays! {:-Deb

Anonymous said...

searching for same blog engine