Monday, July 7, 2008

Mini Monday - Colorful Dayz

Kelly King is the artist behind the Etsy shop Colorful Dayz. The shop opened in 2007 with a wonderful, whimsical array of original watercolors and prints. She also sews and uses fabric combinations in pillows, card cases and envelopes that are bright and pleasing to the eyes. The following is how she introduces herself in her Etsy shop profile-
A gypsy soul that has been creating since I was old enough to thread a needle. I love my child, my husband, dogs, travelling, riding motorcycles, and doodling, painting, gluing, altering and/or sewing on anything that doesn't run away from me.
She chronicles her life in southern Utah in a blog that covers family, friends, art and her home state. The blog is an enjoyable reading experience with just the right blend of business, art and personal topics. Take a look for yourself and when you leave a comment let her know the EtsyBloggers sent you!

4 comments:

storybeader said...

you've got fabulous ! colors, and your pieces are so pretty. really! love to visit your blog, too.

Colorfuldayz said...

WOW! Imagine my shock when I go to Etsybloggers and see my stuff jumping out at me!! What a great write-up ... you guys are pretty fabulous. Thanks so much for putting me up there, visiting my shop, and reading my blog ... I really enjoy my blogging!!

Kathleen J. said...

I was happy to do it! Your painting is just so much fun!

FishStikks said...

I agree, you couldn't have picked a more colorful person to feature than Colorfuldayz.
What a wonderful write up for a wonderful shop, blog and person.