Monday, December 3, 2007

Mini Monday - Glamorosi


One of the things I like best about writing for the Mini Monday is getting the chance to discover so much new talent. Glamorosi was a new seller to me before the etsybloggers team, but it seems that soon there won't be many who have not become familiar with her name. Her beautiful high-fashion jewelery has been getting a lot of attention lately and has been featured in shopping blogs, Art networking sites such as TalentDatabase and fashion press.
You can see what all the hype is about when you visit her store. Combining organic shapes with bright an unexpected colours, she creates wearable art guaranteed to get you some attention if you happen to be lucky enough to score a piece. My personal favorite are her shoulder dusters, but I'd be glad to have the chance to wear any of her beautiful work if a certain husband was perhaps looking for a Christmas gift for his beautiful and quite deserving wife. A hem.
Keep your eye out for this one. I have a strong feeling we'll be hearing even more about Glamorosi in the future as an up and coming rock-star designer.

2 comments:

joeyandaleethea said...

Ooh beautiful jewelry and great photos!

Glamorosi said...

Thank you so much for this lovely feature and your generous compliments - I have been walking on air since I first read it!

Best Wishes,
Glamorosi