Monday, April 20, 2009

Mini Monday - Tilt Creations


Today I would like to show you Tilt Creations. This is a busy mom from Oak Park Michigan.
To introduce herself in her Etsy Profile she tell us this-
I am a stay at home mom of a 13 and 3 year old boy. It makes life rather interesting! I sew and create whenever possible. I have been sewing and crafting for years and now enjoy sharing them with others. My creations are all made by me, by hand. Please take your time and browse around.

Browsing is certainly easy in a shop filled with purses, totes and keyrings. These are just the kind of accessories we need and use everyday and while we are at it they should be beautiful too. Take a look-


After shopping or even before, you will want to stop by the blog Crafts, Kids, Home and Life. The title says it all. The blog generously shares the work of other artists, Etsy and other venues, the groups she is involved with, and all that being a mom and running a household involves.
Go ahead check it all out and tell her the EtsyBloggers sent you!

2 comments:

storybeader said...

look at all the lovely accessories!

TiLT said...

*blush* thanks :)
Bloggers Rock!