Monday, December 22, 2008

Etsy Bloggers Team Mini Monday featuring La Baleine a Plumes

With as interesting a life as our very own La Baleine a Plumes, there was nothing I could say that was more interesting as her own bio!
When people ask me what I do in life, I tell them I am an artist, which is the only thing I know for sure about me...
Originally a singer/dancer/actress, I am also a bellydancer, I design websites, I am reader for a Children's books publisher, and a writer when I finally find the time and inspiration!

I live in the center of Paris and I can see the Louvres from my window and the Eiffel Tower from my room.
Self taught sewer and crafter, my Etsy shop was a project that my friends and family supported a lot... and it's now officially open!
Angel Doll - God is always here
As with my life, I explore lots of different styles and materials, and follow my inspiration...


Silhouette Moleskine - Edwardian woman




Blog - La Baleine a Plumes
For my work as a dancer: Escape Monotony









What an exciting and busy life La Baleine a Plumes! I am pleased to feature you this week!

4 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Wow! You really seem to lead a full and exciting life :)

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I'm always amazed by her crazy and cool life!

uniquecommodities said...

argggh.. They are ALL SLIM AND TRIM! LOL! Gorgeous gals...which one is La Baleine a Plumes?

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just saw this!!! Thank you so much for featuring me though I'm afraid I've been away from my blog for a while and haven't even participated in the Carnivals and features of the last 2 months because work in lebanon just takes so much energy! I definitely have to get back to it now!!! Unique Commodities, on the last picture I'm the one crouching on the left... I'm just back from lebanon, and this feature is a great christmas gift... Thanks so much Lily (that's you, right?)
Love to all,

Laure