Monday, August 2, 2010

MiniMonday: BrooksideCreations

Caron and Dean of Brookside Creations have many years experience in making high quality handmade furniture, quilts, and other arts. Caron has been quilting since 1975 and has written two books about quilting. Dean, a fifth generation woodworker, has been in business since 1974.

Most items are custom made and one of a kind! The variety ranges from plant stands to cutting boards or from mirrors to quilts. The team works from Flushing, Michigan.


My favorite item in their shop is this gorgeous Reflections in the Forrest Mirror.


Stop by their blog or fan them on Facebook!




Posted for the EtsyBloggers team by: A Keeper's Jackpot See EtsyBloggers team membership requirements here: etsybloggers.comGot a blog? Love Etsy? Check us out!

5 comments:

storybeader said...

great items. I need to go over and visit! Thanks for the view! {:-D

Memories for Life said...

Beautiful work! Each piece is so unique!

Pamela Baker said...

Definitely going to check out their shop - since I do quilting - I am always interested in seeing other's work. My grandfather when he retired started doing capentry and making furniture - and my great-grandfather from England was a carpenter - so I am very partial to those who do workwork. Beautiful frame - nice blog about their shop!

Rose Clearfield said...

Woohoo! I hope that everyone get some sales this weekend!

Kim Franklin said...

What a beautiful mirror... the colors are so warm and welcoming and the twigs at the side are so beautiful