Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mini (Supposed to be) Monday for Alicia Mae

From the profile of AliciaMae.etsy.com-
Woodburning was passed down to me from my Mom and I have always had an affinity for paint. Cross stitching was a hobby when I was a teenager and bracelet weaving was a summer camp hobby that brings back nostalgic memories. I used to play with polymer clay and always enjoyed the miniatures my aunt made for herself. Given that information, I have about 20 years experience in making these items, but am constantly expanding my horizons. :)

Of course her expanded horizons include a blog that is definitely worth reading. Stop by Crafts and Cooking to say hello and let her know the EtsyBloggers sent you!

Got a blog? Love Etsy? Check us out! etsybloggers.com


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Very fun! Great write up =) Off to check out her blog!

Memories for Life said...

Sounds like she keeps herself busy with lots of fun crafts :)

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Ooo - that DNA one is cool!