Monday, August 31, 2009

Mini Monday for Memories for Life Scrapbooks


It seems fitting somehow that our Blogger of the Month for August is being featured today on our mini Monday post. I will let Edi introduce herself through the profile in her Etsy shop.
Hello everyone!
My name is Edi and I have been paper crafting for over 12 years. I started out making hand made cards with stamps. I then moved into scrapbooking. I love anything to do with paper and can make just about anything with it. I work as a machine operator at a semi transmission factory for a living while I get my MBA, but I paper craft for life. It truly is my passion!

Take a look for yourself. The passion shows in every piece!

Of course there is a blog where you can stop by and say hello and I encourage you to do so. Let her know that the EtsyBloggers sent you!


Got a blog? Love Etsy? Check us out! etsybloggers.com


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Jordan said...

I love the happy home address book!

Jordan
www.jpulliam30.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

Love it love it love it, everything!