Monday, February 2, 2009

"SEW IT'S FOR YOU" etsyBlogger Mini Monday Featured Artisan!

Julie, creator of "Sew It's For You"


"I learned how to embroider by reading a book from Sublime Stitching about 3 years ago. I have so much fun doing it and loved to share it with my friends and family. This is how Sew It's For You came about."




Boys Dino/Tools T Shirt

Beary Sweet (7) Page PDF Embroidery Patterns

"We also do custom orders on: pillowcases, tablecloths, hankies,bibs, burp cloths, onesies, napkins, towels, aprons, etc!"

"I hand sew almost everything including the adorable bag that comes with your item."

"I am a licensed merchant for Sublime Stitching and Pimp Stitch. Go check out their sites for some of the best patterns around! www.sublimestitching.com and www.pimpstitch.com."

BLOG

Julie lives in Tarpon Springs Florida with her hubby and says, "We like to be chill and wish we had more money just like everyone else."

I know exactly what you mean...this is the best I could do!


Bliss Designs


Ara133 Photography

Sorry Julie, I could not resist... ROTFLOL

4 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Awww...cute stuff :) I bet your custom items are just great too!

ara133photography said...

That dino tee is SO cute!! Thank you very much for displaying my laughing squirrel :) great blog!!

Anonymous said...

wow thanks so much! I really appreciate someone taking the time out to write about me!!!

Kathy said...

Adorable...great write up and you have a fabulous blog too!