Monday, January 19, 2009

Mini Monday Featuring THE FAB MISS B

Website: Becky Kazana
"Whimsical gift cards from my original artwork"
Under the Sea
A pretty mermaid swims across this card with a few aquatic friends. Flip the card over...Shop: The Fab Miss B
The Fab Miss B is a one woman extravaganza dedicated to finding unique handmade and vintage things for you and your home. Come in and Find one of a kind.
"I found this beautiful ox bone perfume bottle at a market in Xi'an China. Xi'an was the ancient capital of China and also the end point of the silk road. It is now home to a large Muslim community who sell handicrafts to tourists. This small perfume bottle was carved by hand and decorated with branches, flowers, a bumble bee and a moth."

Blog: The Fab Miss B
"If the twenties are about improvisation, I feel like Thelonious Monk. In the last three years, hubby and I have bounced around the world; through Africa, Europe, China and now the American Southwest. This blog is a sketchbook I fill with the inspiration I find around me everyday."

8 comments:

Tulip's Talking said...

Congrats!

I really enjoyed learning a little something about you...

~Lily

Panoptica said...

Go,Becky!!!

The Fab Miss B said...

Thanks so much for the feature! Here's the link to my other etsy shop, please stop in and say hello!

http://www.beckykazana.etsy.com

xo,

Becky

uniquecommodities said...

Nice items! At first glance I thought the mermaid was the work of Carapace!

SpiritMama said...

Wonderful art by fantastic bloggers!

Shell Mitchell said...

Yay Becky!

Cards By Jenna said...

Great feature! Love the picture of you, I want a pretty parasol :-) Your mermaid card is stunning. Have a great weekend!

~Jenna

The Fab Miss B said...

Thanks so much you guys. I'm touched! :)