Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

Today's featured shop is Eye Pop Art. This artist has had national recognition that you can certainly understand by looking around her shop. Based in Portland, Oregon, she has been an Etsy seller since August of 2006.

From the shop's profile section this is what she would like you to know-

"My name is Christine Claringbold and I have been painting since 1994. I love creating intricate, psychedelic mandala designs and painting them on unusual reclaimed materials, and I especially love the process of upcycling vinyl records.

The interior of my home in Portland, Oregon, adorned with psychedelic mandalas on walls and ceilings, is featured on two episodes of HGTV's "Look What I Did," the show about "homeowners who break the design mold." One of these segments, "Psychedelic in Portland," will air for the third time on December 25 at 5:00 pm ET/PT.

I was also featured in a holiday spot on HGTV's "That's Clever!" demonstrating my Snowman Record Bowl on December 14 at 11:00 am ET/PT.

I have been in business since 2003. I am also a mom, an art teacher, and a back-up singer in a punk rock band. My designs have been published in Tattoo Flash Magazine, and my record products have been reviewed by Venus Zine, National Geographic Traveler, Brainstorm Northwest magazine, and blogs including Great Green Goods and Wickedly Chic.

I am a member of Trillium Artisans, Etsy Trashion, Etsy Bloggers, PDX Etsy, and Eco Etsy.


Shipping:

I ship via USPS priority mail. I will convo you with a delivery confirmation number after I ship. I always ship within two days of receiving your order. I am happy to ship internationally.

Please contact me if you have any questions, and thanks for visiting my shop! Etsy rocks!"

No comments: