Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More April Etsybloggers Birthdays

Greetings from Georgia, where I am visiting with my daughter and her 3 daughters! I hope you had a Happy Easter and are looking forward to warmer weather. Please send warm birthday wishes to our birthday gals!

Edi from Memories For Life Wednesday Apr 7


Ember from Ember Fairbairn-Ramsay Saturday Apr 10


Erica Acrylic and Steel Sunday Apr 11


Posted for the EtsyBloggers team by: Handmade By Sandi

See EtsyBloggers team membership requirements here: etsybloggers.com

Got a blog? Love Etsy? Check us out!

4 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Thanks :)

And Happy Birthday to Ember and Erica too!!!

inspired said...

I hope you had a wonderful bday and got your taxes in before T-Day, where you could enjoy your day :)
My son and hubby's bdays are today, so we were lucky in escaping tax day bdays! lol
Going to apply for membership :)
Tracey

intuey said...

Testing to see if this account is under one of my store's names- can't remember- lol

Splendid Little Stars said...

Happy birthday!