Saturday, March 6, 2010

Meet Dizzy Dragonflies ~ Where Spinning and Yarn are Abundant


Vicki is the woman behind Dizzy Dragonglies and Knitting Dragonflies. She states on her shop that she has always loved creating items. While her passion is yarn, knitting and crocheting, she has branched out with spinning, and hand dyeing yarn.


By accident she started selling her hand knit items when people offered to pay her to make them something.

In my journey to become better acquainted with Vicki, I found her photostream on Flickr to be the best resource where she is showcasing various projects. I am in awe of the detail on this particular project...


In addition to running two online shops, Vicki also maintains Knitting Dragonflies Blog.

Congratulations, Vicki on being our Featured Etsyblogger for the Month of March 2010!




Posted for the EtsyBloggers team by: Spotted Cow Soaps

See EtsyBloggers team membership requirements here: etsybloggers.com

Got a blog? Love Etsy? Check us out!

6 comments:

Alison said...

I love all the colors and patterns in her shops and on her blog. It's kind of a festival!

knittingdragonflies said...

Thanks for the kind comments!
Vicki

Unknown said...

I love the reindeer hat, too!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff. Just joined you blog. I don't have a blog about crafts but I do love them. Kinda artsy or at least I like to think I am lol. Very cool blog. Just started a blog review website if you want to submit a blog I would love to review your blog and link to it.
Best regards.

Knitting Out Loud said...

Lovely yarn, Vicki!

Unknown said...

Amazing colors !