Monday, July 20, 2009

Linda B's Mini Monday

Hi, my name is Linda and I'm passionate about beads and beading. I've been doing it for about 4-5 years now. I work full-time and find beading to be relaxing. My bead collection is expanding and it's so fun to bring them out and choose what I'm going to make next.

My husband and cats don't mind, except when it's dinner time for the cats. One cat, Buddy, likes to help me bead and list items on the computer too.

I'm excited to be a part of the EtsyBead Team, the EtsyTwitter Team, the EtsyBlogger team and the EtsyChai Team.


Of course this very busy, passionate beaded designer has a blog. I am sure she would love you to stop by and say hello. When you do let her know that Cozy and the EtsyBloggers sent you.

4 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

lovely work!

Memories for Life said...

Beautiful designs :)

storybeader said...

didn't realize I was a passionate blogger until I started beading! lol Cute jewelry! {:-Deb

BeadedTail said...

Beautiful jewelry!