Monday, March 16, 2009

etsyBloggers Team Mini Monday Designs by Vanessa

(click banner to shop)


Vanessa is a self-described "girly-girl" who live in Texas with her hubby. She said, "I have enjoyed anything and everything crafty since I was a little girl. My designs are fun and feminine.

What I Love: Friends, Family, Being Crafty, Photography, Scrapbooking, Journaling, Jewelry, Purple, Pink, Traveling, Working Out, Retail Therapy, Reading, Movies, Music, Fashion and anything that will hold my attention!"

Vanessa also has a beautifully designed blog
where you will discover delightful contests, features, and more!

Vanessa has been a member of the etsyBloggers Team for almost a year.

Congratulations Vanessa!

Pssst...this is my favorite

4 comments:

storybeader said...

great MiniMonday! I haven't been by for a while. Looks great!

Memories for Life said...

Oh! That card is my fave too...how cute!

uniquecommodities said...

Great Mini Monday!I like the card

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Aww thank you so much!! I'm so excited to have been featured :)