Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Like getting mass eMails?

I tried posting this in the Yahoo Group but Yahoo was down and then my eMails got bounced back!

So...I'll post it here too. This is for those of you who would like to continue to receive mass eMails, here's how to do it:

Go login to the new message board and look under the "Message Board Help"
section. There's a new post there entitled "How to get mass eMails"
and I wrote a tutorial for everyone there.

And if you need help with our new message board, post your questions in the Help section there!

Here's a link: http://etsybloggers.com

And read the posts below this one for info on our new website and message board!

Have fun!!
Sandra
Mom, Wife, Designer

Joey & Aleethea

3 comments:

Terri said...

This is great Sandra! There was some concern over this with some of the Yahoo members. Anyways, thanks!

joeyandaleethea said...

Cool! You're totally welcome! :D

odd said...

I had troubles with yahoo myself. Nothing works like it used to... So I switched to blogspot :))